Getting Started - Students
- You should have received an email invitation to join Vocareum.
- Simply click on the link in the email and it will take you to the login page.
- If you don't have the email, please go to login page and hit forgot password after you enter your email.
- Once you login, you can select "My Classes" and it will take you to a page with your class. When your teacher or TA publishes the course assignments, they will become visible to you on the course page.
- If your class requires you to purchase access cards, please see the section on access cards on how to enter the information from the card.
- Select "My Work" which take you to a page where you can upload your assignment to "work" directory.
- When your work area has all the files that you need for your assignment, select Submit. Your "work" directory is copied to a directory "LatestSubmission" that you can view. Also, your assignment can be setup so that a script is run to check the assignment when you select the assignment. Output of this script will be visible in the console area. Even after you have submitted the assignment, you can continue to work on your assignment by uploading changes to your assignment. You can select "Submit" multiple times depending upon the rule setup by your teacher.
- Once your assignment has been graded, you will see the grade along with an optional Test Report.