- If you are accessing assignments through LMS, you do not need an account on Vocareum -- all access is through the links in your LMS.
- If you are enrolled into Vocareum by your instructor directly and you did not previously have an account on Vocareum, you should have received (or will receive) an email invitation to join Vocareum. Simply click on the link in the email and it will take you to the login page. If you don't have the email, please go to the login page, enter your email address and choose "forgot password". If you still do not see an email, please check your spam folder. If the email is not there, please contact your teacher or Vocareum through email@example.com.
- Once you login, you can select "My Classes" and it will take you to a page with your class and assignments. When your teacher or TA publishes the course assignments, they become visible to you on the class page. If you are coming to Vocareum through your LMS, you will jump directly to the work space for that assignment.
- If your class requires you to purchase access to Vocareum, please see the section on Purchase Access on how to enter the information from the card.
- Select "My Work" which take you to a page where you can upload your assignment to "work" directory.
When your work area has all the files that you need for your assignment, select Submit. Your "work" directory is copied to a directory "LatestSubmission" that you can view. Also, your assignment can be setup so that a script is run to check the assignment when you select the assignment. Output of this script will be visible in the console area. Even after you have submitted the assignment, you can continue to work on your assignment by uploading changes to your assignment. You can select "Submit" multiple times depending upon the rule setup by your teacher.
- Once your assignment has been graded, you can see your grades and any reports by selecting "Grades" button on your IDE.
Depending on the course, students will access Vocareum either directly or through an integration with your course's learning management system (LMS), like Canvas, Blackboard, edX.
Purchase Access by Credit Card or Access Cards