Getting Started - Teachers
- You should have received an email invitation to join Vocareum.
- Simply click on the link in the email and it will take you to the login page.
- If you don't have the email, please go to login page and hit forgot password after you enter your email.
- We have created a course for your class. You now have the ability to do the following
- Configure your class parameters like the name of the class, whether you have sections, etc. by selecting "Edit Class" option from the Setup page.
- Enroll Students, Teachers and Graders
- Create and Publish Assignments
- Assess Submitted Assignments
- Provide in-context feedback to the students
- Manually grade the students work by running their code on the Vocareum cloud platform
- Auto-grade the class submissions by using your grading scripts
- Check for code similarity using the Plagiarism Detection capability
- Publish student grades and associated test reports
- Analyze results in Gradebook