1. Create a new assignment.
2. Select the "Publish Grades" option, then click "Save"
3. Create and name a new part.
4. Set the lab type as "Programming Lab" and set the layout options as follows:
5. Save the part setttings.
6. Select "Configure Workspace"
7. Create or upload a README.md file adheres to the Vocareum markdown-like format for describing MCQ. The file should be located at work/README.md
or in the work/docs directory.
NOTE: as you can see in the above example, you can include standard markdown and HTML content.
8. Click "Release Docs"
9. You will be presented with a choice to present your MCQ in a single-page format or a multi-tab format.
10. After you have generated the quiz, you may go back to the assignment setting page and click "Publish" to make it avialable to your students.